- This event has passed.
Intro to the World of Coffee October
October 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm500DKK
Journey across the coffee belt to discover the different flavors and origins of coffee. Our Intro to Coffee workshop is designed to give learners the basics of coffee, both theoretical and practical. This class gives coffee lovers an introduction to coffee (coffee cultivation, market, sustainability issues across the supply chain). Participants will gets hands-on experience with the daily routine and work of a specialty coffee micro-roastery including introduction to the basics of roasting and brewing.
- Coffee origins and supply chains
- Coffee cultivars
- How the terrorir affects the taste.
- Methods of coffee production and processing
- Brewing basics
- The diversity of coffee according to the different origins and processing methods.
- Participants will taste several different coffees from distinct origins.
The goal of NCR coffee classes is to learn how to brew better coffee at home and improve a person’s sensory skills to recognize and appreciate quality. This class is geared to help you become a more aware coffee consumer.
Great for coffee lovers of all levels, but geared towards the casual coffee drinker.
Participants receive 10% product discount.