OUR COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
The average coffee drinker consumes about 250g per week!
Try one of our coffee subscriptions and have freshly-roasted specialty coffee delivered once a month. Whether you’re up for adventure or prefer that steadfast cup of joe, we have plans for all types of coffee lovers!
SPECIALTY COFFEE. FRESHLY ROASTED AND DELIVERED.
JUST BREW AND ENJOY!
TRAVEL THE WORLD OF COFFEE
By far our bestselling subscription curates amazing coffees from around the world, from Mexico, Rwanda, Thailand and beyond! By the end of the year, you will have discovered 24 different specialty coffees. Travel world of coffee right from the comfort of your breakfast nook.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 2 freshly-roasted, single origin coffees
- Exclusive monthly newsletters
- Exclusive coffee discounts
- Brewing Tips
- Postcards from each origin
MODERN ITALIAN ESPRESSO
- 50% Brazil Sorocabana Signature Lot, Parana, Capricornio (Natural arabica)
- 25% Guatemala Huehuetenango La Libertad (Washed arabica)
- 25% Ethiopia Anfiloo Highlands (Washed arabica)
ESPRESSO BLEND No. 3
Monthly delivery of our go-to espresso blend. Full-bodied, mild and sweet, this espresso blend is perfect for your morning brews. Enjoy rich notes of chocolate, caramel, toasted almonds and hazelnuts in a blend that is perfect with or without milk.
- 40% Honduras San-Fernando (Washed Arabica)
- 30% Tanzenia (Natural Robusta)
- 30% Indonesia Gayo Highlands (pulped-natural Arabica)
HAVNENS FILTER COFFEE
Monthly delivery of the best filter blend we could dream up! The perfect coffee for your french press, autrodrip or other filter brews. The delicious chocolatety, nutty notes of the Brazilian beans blend perfectly with the brighter acidity and fruitiness of the Hondurans to create a perfectly balanced morning cup of joe.
- 50% Honduras Copan (Washed Arabica)
- 50% Brazil Sorocabana (Natural Arabica)
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
‘I am super impressed with the quality of your coffee subscription. I have tried several other coffee subscriptions over the past couple of years, and yours is by far the one that consistently delivers both the highest quality and most interesting coffee profiles. Keep up the good work!’